Nikon D750 DSLR Camera and 24-120mm VR Lens
• Improved 24MP sensor.
• A new version of the 51-point AF system from the D810.
• A 6.5fps maximum frame-rate.
|24||8cm (3.2inch)||1920x1080||Nikon F|
Free shipping on this product
Please contact us to check for availability
D750 DSLR Camera and 24-120mm VR Lens by Nikon
The Nikon D750 FX-format D-SLR has been designed to liberate photographers from previous limitations while giving them more freedom of photographic expression thanks to a variety of factors. For example, because of the high ISO performance and the autofocus capability in low-light situations, hand-held shooting is made possible even in the dark. The compact, lightweight and slim body with a deep grip widens the field of usage. And the tilting LCD monitor further expands the freedom of shooting angles.
Full-scale specifications comparable to those of high-end Nikon FX-format models:
- High-density, 51-point AF system employing a newly developed AF sensor module ensures smooth AF even in low-light situations at -3 EV.
- Metering and exposure control system equivalent to the D4S and D810 utilizing a 91K-pixel RGB sensor that enables the Advanced Scene Recognition System as well as highlight-weighted metering.
- High-speed, high-precision sequential control employing four motors achieves continuous shooting at up to 6.5 fps and power aperture control during movie recording.
Additional features include:
• Built-in Wi-Fi .
• A vari-angle LCD.
• 1080/60p recording.
• Full manual exposure control.
Model number: 6009538711222
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Sensor Size||Full frame (35.9 x 24 mm)|
|LCD Screen||8cm (3.2inch)|
|Battery||Lithium Ion battery|
|Built in Flash||Yes|
|Continuous Shooting||6.5 fps|
|Memory Card Type||SD,SDHC,SDXC|
|Environmental Sealing||Water & Dust Resistant|
You might also like these