Panasonic Lumix S Pro 50mm f/1.4
The Panasonic Lumix S 24-105mm f/4 Macro O.I.S. is a fixed Focal Length Lens that’s been designed for the Panasonic Lumix S Series of Full-Frame, Mirrorless Cameras featuring an L Mount.
|Lens Mount||Focal Length||Lens Aperture|
Free shipping on this product
Combining impressive speed and optics, the Panasonic Lumix S PRO 50mm f/1.4 is a sophisticated normal-length prime for L-mount mirrorless cameras. Characterized by its fast f/1.4 maximum aperture, this lens excels in low-light conditions and also affords improved control over depth of field for isolating subject matter. The optical design incorporates a pair of aspherical elements and three extra-low dispersion elements, which reduce both spherical and chromatic aberrations for high sharpness and clarity throughout the aperture range. Complementing the optics is a unique double focus system, which utilizes both a linear motor and a stepping motor, to provide especially fast and precise focusing performance. Additionally, a rounded 11-blade diaphragm helps to achieve smooth, pleasing bokeh and the lens also sports a weather-sealed design for working in harsh conditions.
- The prime normal-length lens is designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras, however, it can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in low-light conditions and also provides greater control over the focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- Two aspherical elements help to minimize distortions and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to produce a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
- A double focus system employs both a linear motor and a stepping motor to deliver impressively fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance.
- Manual focus clutch allows you to simply push or pull the focusing range to quickly switch between AF and MF focusing modes.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions down to -14°F.
- Rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
L-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
Two Aspherical Elements
Dual AF System: Linear & Stepping Motors
Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
|Lens Mount||Leica L|
|Lens Coatings||2 aspherical + 3 ED elements, fluorine coating|
|Lens Elements / Groups||13 Elements / 11 Groups|
|Lens Focus Options||Internal|
|Filter Thread Size||77mm|