Sigma EF-630 Flash for Canon
The Sigma EF-630 flash automatically adjusts for focal lengths of 24mm to 200mm focal length, making it ideal for wide angle and super-zoomed shots alike. For ultra-wide angle shots, photographers can utilize the built-in Wide Panel to cover an angle of up to that of a 17mm lens.
Free shipping on this product
Boost the light in your scene with the portable EF-630 Electronic Flash from Sigma. Available here with complete compatibility with Canon's E-TTL / E-TTL II flash metering system, it can be used quickly in an automatic setting or used with full manual power from 1/1 to 1/128. Users will have excellent power thanks to a guide number of 207' at ISO 100 and 200mm position as well as complete control over light placement with full bounce capabilities thanks to tilt from -7 up to 90° and the ability to rotate left or right 180° for a total 360° of coverage. Also, this unit has multiple wireless functions, including TTL, for off-camera, multi-flash lighting setups.
Features built into this unit include a modeling light function, so users can test out how the final image will look before taking the shot. An AF assist light is available for working in dim lighting conditions, and for the opposite scenarios, a high-speed sync function is available for working at shutter speeds faster than 1/250 second. Additionally, it runs on 4 AA batteries and is compatible with the FD-11 Flash USB Dock for firmware updates.
Additional EF-630 features:
- Intuitive user interface: dot matrix LCD screen for improved menu visibility, D-Pad and dial settings controls, and easy one-click disengage function improve ease of use
- Modeling flash function: check for intense reflections and shadows before capturing the shot
- AF assist light: accurate auto-focus in low light conditions
- Auto Power-off: flashgun automatically powers off after a period of non-operation to conserve battery life
- Manual flash power level control: manually sets the flash power level from 1/1 to 1/128