Get your Canon gear at discounted prices for the new school year! Are you studying photography, art or design? This is your chance to get geared up and still have a little extra spending money left! Simply fill out your details on the Canon Student Promo form and submit it when making your purchase to qualify for a 10% discount. It’s as easy as that.
How To Claim Your Discount:
1. Contact Cameraland for the a copy of the Canon Student Promo form
2. Complete the form
3. Submit it along with copies of your ID and student card or proof of registration when making your purchase of Canon gear.
4. Enjoy a 10% off discount!
Terms & Conditions:
This promotion is an initiative of Canon SA to promote the study of photography & is applicable to Canon products purchased within the borders of SA through an authorised Canon reseller. To register for your CSC, you are required to be a full-time student studying photography, graphic design or art through an official registered institution in SA.
- The Canon Student Discount promotion (“the Promotion”) is an ongoing promotion.
- Only full-time students studying photography, graphic design or art through an official registered institution in South Africa (“Eligible Students”) qualify to receive a discount.
- Eligible Students will each receive a 10% discount on the invoiced purchase amount. Maximum invoice amount is R50 000 including VAT.
- Eligible Students must submit a valid copy of his/her valid student card or proof of registration, a copy of a valid South African ID and a copy of the invoice.
- It is the Eligible Student’s responsibility to submit the complete and correct information in order to qualify for the discount.
- The 10% discount can only be received for one purchase transaction and not for multiple purchases or for purchases at a later time.
- Neither the discount or part thereof can be transferred, refunded or redeemed for cash.
- The Promotion is only valid for a particular range of Canon products (contact us for exact list) and will only be available while stocks last.