We will gladly exchange or issue a credit note within 7 days for any item bought in the store subject to the following conditions:
- All returned or exchanged items must be in a new saleable condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- The original invoice must be presented with the return of the item, cash or credit card purchases
- A refund will only be processed in the same form of currency/tender. For example, if the item was purchased with a credit card, we will issue a credit to that same card.
- We will not refund/exchange items that have been used and / or show any signs of use or wear and tear
- We will not refund/exchange underwater equipment that has been submerged
- We will not refund/exchange Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened, unless proven to be an original manufaturing defect
- We will not refund/exchange headphones unless the items can be proven to be faulty under the warranty period
- Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model
- All products returned 7 days after purchase will be subject to the manufacturer’s warranty and guarantee process, and will incur a 10% handling fee.
- Cameraland reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10%.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- The return is done so at the expense of the customer, who will cover all courier fees involved. This will be deducted from the product purchase price if a refund is required.
- For an exchange, the client is liable for the courier fee for both the return and resending of the new replacement item.
- Goods which have been ordered through special arrangement or custom order and which is not a normal stock item may only be returned if defective.
- Goods which are sold as Used or Demo stock, may only be returned if defective.
Out of Box failure
Out of Box failure occurs if an item does not work at time of purchase or within the first 7 days of ownership (including weekends and public holidays). The faulty unit/s must be returned to us immediately for assessment, and only then will a be considered. Replacing Out of Box failure products is solely at the discretion of the authorised South African Agency for that particular product. It is imperative that the device is in its original condition (even the slightest scratch, mark or dent will invalidate the out of box failure guarantee). Please ensure all paperwork, packaging (all papers, manuals, stickers etc), accessories are returned with unit.